This page will be updated with the details of the course over the semester break (and during the course) as the scheudle and requirements are finalized.
- Spring 2016 Course Syllabus
- Google Drive Folder where course materials will be posted.
- The Swift Programming Language, iBook version
- Apple Developer Portal
These links will be required reading during the first week of the course.
- Things I wish I had known before starting iOS development — Part 1 by Nikant Vohra
- Things I wish I had known before starting iOS development — Part 2 by Nikant Vohra
- What I Wished I Knew Before I Jumped Into iOS – Part I by John Sonmez
- What I Wish I Knew Before I Jumped Into iOS -Part II by John Sonmez
- Stanford CS193P – Coding Together: Developing Apps for iPhone and iPad
- Stanford CS193A – Android Programming
CS193p Auditors Site Google groups site of non-Stanford course auditors.